Call for Presentations and Posters
Submissions are due October 10, 2021 for the Northern Lights Psychology Conference.
The Psychology Department at the University of North Dakota is seeking submissions for presentations and posters for the annual Northern Lights Conference which will be held in-person on Saturday, October 16th, 2021 in the Grand Ballroom (Room 214).
Undergraduate and graduate students, as well as professionals are welcome to submit a paper or poster proposal by October 10th, 2021.
We are excited to announce our Key Note speaker this year, Dr. David Buss, a professor of Evolutionary Psychology at the University of Texas, who will be delivering his presentation remotely.
Presentation submissions should include the information listed below:
- First and Last names of authors (Please list presenter first)
- University / Institutional affiliation
- Title of presentation
- Abstract (150 words or less)
- Preference for presentation time: AM, PM, or either
- Preference for presentation type: poster, oral, or either type
Please include your name, e-mail, and phone number in all correspondence. Send paper or poster submissions to email@example.com.