Events and Workshops
- Dr. Stephen Ross (University of Washington, Tacoma) colloquium "Implementing meaningful reform of eyewitness identification practices: Novel approaches for addressing old problems" January 26th, 2018, Department of Psychology, University of North Dakota.
- Here is a link to access Professor Narina Nunez's talk: "Victim impact statements in capital trials: The role of state discretion and impact of statement emotionality", given on 9-7-12. Dr. Nunez is professor in the psychology department at the University of Wyoming.
- Below are links to parts I and II of Dr. Morton Gernsbacher's colloquium talk "Diverse Brains" that she gave at the UND Psychology Department on the 26th of March 2015.
Below are links to Parts I and II of Dr. Charles Hont's presentation "Polygraph: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" that he gave at the Psychology Department on the 19th of November, 2014.
Below are links to a series of videos from an Eye-Tracking workshop that took place at the Psychology Department in May of 2015. The workshop introduced our recently purchased Tobii X-60 Eye-tracker and demonstrated its use.
- Part I: https://youtu.be/L0SKDsQnqcw
- Part II: https://youtu.be/Wjq71ISYbi4
- Part III: https://youtu.be/k-CguNGi1T0
- Part IV: https://youtu.be/XExsHoX1kpM
- Part V: https://youtu.be/qoQKXTVsF5w
- Part VI: https://youtu.be/6JGKdrs-nHI
- Part VII: https://youtu.be/_eYGgWq2chM
- Part VIII: https://youtu.be/QJIq74paOiM