Free or low cost remote sensing imagery and GIS data.
- North Dakota Geographic Information Systems
Provides FREE and interactive mapping of various data sets for North Dakota
- Digital Northern Great Plains Program
Provides FREE data and outreach services
- Global Land Cover Facility
Provided FREE earth science data and products for use in science, environmental policy, resource and disaster management
- The Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
Maintains over 35,000 datasets through a partnership of data centers. The majority of the data is FREE
Leader in geographic information systems technology, providing FREE and low cost data, software, and resources
- USGS Seamless Data Distribution System
Provides FREE downloads of national base layers, as well as other geo- spatial for user defined areas
- Land Cover Institute
Clearinghouse for USGS land cover data.
- Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) Information Coordination and Knowledge
Facilitating data access, user coordination and education of lidar remote sensing for scientific needs.
- Earthshots: Satellite Images of Environmental Change
A collection of Landsat images and text, designed to show environmental changes and to introduce remote sensing.
A database of free GIS software and data sources
Searchable data from Wisconsin