- Areas of Study
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Integrated Studies
- Modern & Classical Languages & Literatures
- Linguistics (Summer Institute of Linguistics
- Non-Profit Leadership
- Philosophy & Religion
- Physics & Astrophysics
- Pre-Health Programs
- Theatre Arts
- Women & Gender Studies
- 4-year Graduation Plans
- About A&S
- Faculty & Staff
- Cultural Initiatives
- Give Now
Welcome to Chemistry!
Welcome to the University of North Dakota's Department of Chemistry. Almost every area of advancing scientific knowledge and technology relies on chemistry including medicine, applied physics, biotechnology, materials science, sustainability, and much more. As the foundation of all molecular sciences, Chemistry examines the physical properties of molecules, chemical bonds between atoms, and molecular interaction between substances.
- Dr. Jennifer E. Davoren from Pfizer Worldwide Research & Development presents a seminar this Friday.
- Undergrad Chem Club has another successful Chemistry Fun Day.
- Dr. Irina Smoliakova awarded The Elmer and Min West Faculty Award from Arts & Sciences.
- UND Chemistry Graduate Students Awarded 2015 Young Investigator Awards.
- Spotlight on Faculty: Associate Professor of Chemistry, Jerome Delhommelle
- UND Chemistry Graduate Student Anastasia Artemyeva has been selected for the 2015 SciFinder Future Leaders in Chemistry program
- UND Chemistry Faculty Dr. Chu, Dr. Kubatova & Dr. Zhao receive promotions.
- Dr. Alena Kubatova awarded The Outstanding Faculty Scholar Award from UND.