- Areas of Study
- About A&S
- Faculty & Staff
- Cultural Initiatives
- Research Initiatives
Welcome to Chemistry!
Department of Chemistry at the University of North Dakota offers:
Chemistry Prep Course (CPC) -
For ALL incoming students enrolled in Chemistry 121 link NEW
- Exploring Chemistry Summer Camp - students entering 5th through 8th grades link NEW
- American Chemical Society certified track as well as emphasis including Biochemistry and Chemistry Physical Sciences BS degrees, which may be combined with other careers such as pre-health and teaching orientation
- Research opportunities in field of applied and analytical chemistry, theoretic and computational chemistry, and synthetic chemistry
- Outreach opportunities for K-12 by our undergraduate and graduate students -
contact us for new opportunities!
- US MASTER scholarship program, apply by June 15 for fall admission
The UND chemistry program is approved by the American Chemical Society (ACS) committee on professional training as ACS program. The committee commended on UND chemistry departments self-evaluation and the effective use resulting in the strengthening the program. The program is appreciated for the acquisition of major instrumentation and peer-reviewed publication particularly the substantial number with undergraduate co-authors.