- Areas of Study
- About A&S
- Faculty & Staff
- Cultural Initiatives
- Research Initiatives
Welcome to Chemistry!
Department of Chemistry at the University of North Dakota offers:
- American Chemical Society certified track as well as emphasis including Biochemistry and Chemistry Physical Sciences BS degrees, which may be combined with other careers such as pre-health and teaching orientation
- Research opportunities in field of applied and analytical chemistry, theoretic and computational chemistry, and synthetic chemistry
- Outreach opportunities for K-12 by our undergraduate and graduate students -
contact us for new opportunities!
- US MASTER scholarship program, apply by January 21st for spring admission link NEW
- New Online Graduate Chemistry Course Offered - Chemical Dynamics - link NEW
The UND chemistry program is approved by the American Chemical Society (ACS) committee on professional training as ACS program. The committee commended on UND chemistry departments self-evaluation and the effective use resulting in the strengthening the program. The program is appreciated for the acquisition of major instrumentation and peer-reviewed publication particularly the substantial number with undergraduate co-authors.