- Areas of Study
- About A&S
- Faculty & Staff
- Cultural Initiatives
- Research Initiatives
- Alpha Pi Omega Sorority (APiO)
- Criminal Justice Honor Society (Alpha Phi Sigma)
- Criminal Justice Association (CJA)
- Native Americans into Criminal Justice Association (NACJA)
- Community Violence Intervention Center (CVIC)
- Criminal Justice Links
- National Calendar of Crime Victim Assistance-Related Events
Graduate Admission Requirements
In addition to the Admission requirements of the UND Graduate School the following requirements must be met:
Candidates, with the exception of those applying under the J.D./Ph.D. specialization, must complete all requirements leading to the awarding of an M.A./M.S. in any field degree prior to enrollment in the doctoral program with a minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 for all coursework taken for graduate credit. All successful applicants must also take and achieve a minimum combined score of 1,000 on the verbal and quantitative components of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE).
To complete an on-line application, click Request for information on the UND Graduate School website and follow the instructions to create a My GradSpace account.
You are strongly encouraged to provide at least two academic references which can speak to your ability to successfully complete a vigorous doctoral program within a supportive environment.