There are four required meetings specific to first-year students that are designed to orient new students to the expectations of the pre-health program, what professional schools look for in an applicant, and class registration/advisement. In addition, we offer informational sessions on all facets of health professional school admissions, including standardized test preparation, application procedures, and successful interviewing techniques.
Scheduled events during the fall and spring semesters are listed below.
Spring 2021 Meeting Resources
Kaplan Review Courses
UND has an institutional partnership with Kaplan. Along with the UND dedicated Kaplan Live Online MCAT Review Course offered each January through April, UND students may have access to any regular Live Online or Self-Paced version of any Kaplan review course for any test including the MCAT, DAT, OAT, PCAT, or GRE.
Our partnership gives students steep discounts off of the current pricing for the general public listed at Kaplan's. Registration for the UND dedicated Live Online MCAT Review Course opens each fall around the same time as UND Early Registration for Spring semester.
Register for Kaplan Review Course
To register for any of the other Kaplan review courses, you must:
- Visit the Kaplan website
- Choose your course and format (Self-Paced or Live Online)
- Record the Course Code listed
- For Self-Paced courses, click on "Enroll." You will then find the Class Code listed under the title of the course.
- For Live Online courses, click on "See Schedules" in the Live Online box. Choose a course that meets on the days of the week and the dates that fit best with your desired plan and schedule. The Class Code is listed at the top of the page.
- Register for the course through: UND Kaplan Test Preparation
- Course enrollments are processed on the 15th of each month.