Graduate School Background Check
The University of North Dakota has partnered with Verified Credentials to manage the CSD graduate program background check requirements.
Note for students from Canada: Use your passport number where a social security number is required.
To access Verified Credentials go to: scholar.verifiedcredentials.com/UND
How It Works
- Enter code for the program above the "Get Started!" button on the right side of the
- Background Check: JKKGD-66336
- Background Check Update: WXGHM-93462
- Create an account.
- Enter all required information.
- Provide supporting documentation.
- Track your progress.
- Information will automatically be shared with UND.
If you have any questions, the Verified Credentials Client Services Team is ready to assist you. Please call a representative at 800.938.6090 or email at ClientServices@verifiedcredentials.com.