International Research Experience for Students
Interdisciplinary Environmental and Green Applications in Chemistry
Join our team in Prague, Czech Republic!
- Spend 8 weeks in Prague in summer.
- Collaborate with three overseas research institutions.
- Research experience with both US and Czech faculty mentors.
- Interactive pre- and post-travel course in Spring and Fall 2018 (1 credit).
- Participate in Interdisciplinary Environmental and Green Chemistry Applications.
- $4,000 stipend for the eight-week summer research experience, housing and air tickets.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Undergraduate students in the midwest with a major in Chemistry
- Graduate students from UND or NDSU with a major in Chemistry
Participating Research Institutions
- Department of Analytical Chemistry, Charles University (CUNI)
- Department of Biotechnology, University of Chemical Technology (UCT)
- Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry of the Czech Academy of Sciences (IOCB)
- Department of Chemistry, University of North Dakota (UND)
- Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, North Dakota State University (NDSU)
Interested in More Information?
Check out our blog, facebook, and other useful links on our resources page!
Application submission deadline is November 30, 2019