International Research Experience for Students
Join our team in Prague, Czech Republic!
Interdisciplinary Environmental and Green Applications in Chemistry
- Spend 8 weeks in Prague in summer.
- Collaborate with three overseas research institutions.
- Research experience with both US and Czech faculty mentors.
- Interactive pre- and research experience course in Spring and Summer 2022 (1 credit).
- Participate in Interdisciplinary Environmental and Green Chemistry Applications.
- $4,000 stipend for the eight-week summer research experience, housing and air tickets.
Application submission deadline is November 30, 2021.
Who are we looking for?
- Undergraduate students in the midwest with a major in Chemistry
- Graduate students from UND or NDSU with a major in Chemistry
Participating Research Institutions
- Department of Analytical Chemistry, Charles University (CUNI)
- Department of Biotechnology, University of Chemical Technology (UCT)
- Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry of the Czech Academy of Sciences (IOCB)
- Department of Chemistry, University of North Dakota (UND)
- Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, North Dakota State University (NDSU)