- Areas of Study
- About A&S
- Faculty & Staff
- Cultural Initiatives
- Research Initiatives
- Visit us!
- Financial aid
- Accepted participants
- Regular UND students
Degrees and certificates
Stay in touch
Transcript requests for SIL-UND courses
Since SIL classes are accredited by UND, grades are reported through the UND registrar’s office. SIL does not issue transcripts or report grades.
- Current students can get free unofficial reports of their grades in SIL courses through UND’s Campus Connection system, available from My UND.
- To log into Campus Connection, use the same username and password that you use for Blackboard and for the residence hall network.
- If you have trouble logging in, see UND tech support.
- If you never logged in to these resources, you will probably need to request an official transcript.
- Any present or past student can request an official transcript from the UND registrar.
For further explanation and instructions, see UND’s page of transcript request information.