Art teacher Betsy Thaden and Nuri Oncel hold paintings created by students in her class at Red River High School in Grand Forks. Oncel provided images of atoms and molecules to spur the students' creative instincts ― and perhaps more curiosity about science as well.
UND Top News
- Alum, founder of Farm Rescue to speak on campus Wednesday
- UND receives CACUBO 'Best Practice Award' for paperless accounts payable
- Another UND student wins national music therapy award
- International paleoanthropologist and curator to present anthropology lecture at UND
- Lecture on art, architecture of S.E. Asia is Nov. 6