Art teacher Betsy Thaden and Nuri Oncel hold paintings created by students in her class at Red River High School in Grand Forks. Oncel provided images of atoms and molecules to spur the students' creative instincts ― and perhaps more curiosity about science as well.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota Holds Grand Opening for Student Veterans Lounge (2015)
- University of North Dakota Campus & Community and Involvement Expo (Aug. 26, 2015)
- Alley Alive Welcomes Back UND Students, Faculty to Downtown Grand Forks (Aug. 26, 2015)
- University of North Dakota Convocation and All-Campus Luncheon 2015
- University of North Dakota Computer Science Camps 2015