Art teacher Betsy Thaden and Nuri Oncel hold paintings created by students in her class at Red River High School in Grand Forks. Oncel provided images of atoms and molecules to spur the students' creative instincts ― and perhaps more curiosity about science as well.
UND Top News
- SUNRISE Summer undergraduate students to showcase their research accomplishments
- UND summer commencement is Friday, Aug. 8
- UND scholars present at international mass communication conference in India
- UND releases Spring 2014 President's Roll of Honor
- UND releases names of Deans List honorees for spring semester