Art teacher Betsy Thaden and Nuri Oncel hold paintings created by students in her class at Red River High School in Grand Forks. Oncel provided images of atoms and molecules to spur the students' creative instincts ― and perhaps more curiosity about science as well.
UND Top News
- Captain Nick Eberling UND Young Alumni Achievement Award Winner
- Buffalo Wild Wings CEO Sally Smith speaks at UND
- UND Collaborative Energy Complex Dedication Ceremony Highlights (Oct. 14, 2016)
- Highlights of UND President Mark Kennedy's Inauguration
- University of North Dakota Fighting Hawks Merchandise Rollout