Art teacher Betsy Thaden and Nuri Oncel hold paintings created by students in her class at Red River High School in Grand Forks. Oncel provided images of atoms and molecules to spur the students' creative instincts ― and perhaps more curiosity about science as well.
- UND Athletics High Performance Center (Grand Opening) Nov. 9, 2015
- University of North Dakota New Nickname Press Conference
- UND Take Back the Night Rally 2015
- University of North Dakota Bus Tour of State for New Faculty, Administrators (2015)
- UND University Children's Learning Center Opens Nature Explore Outdoor Classrooms (Oct. 15, 2015)