Art teacher Betsy Thaden and Nuri Oncel hold paintings created by students in her class at Red River High School in Grand Forks. Oncel provided images of atoms and molecules to spur the students' creative instincts ― and perhaps more curiosity about science as well.
UND Top News
- UND Fighting Hawks Logo Becomes More Visible on Campus, in Community
- UND Men’s Basketball team wins first Big Sky Conference championship (March 4, 2017)
- UND Staff Senate Holds 7th Annual “Tubs of Love” Holiday Drive
- UND & NDSU Joint Caucus Meeting and Reception
- 2016 Year in Review, University of North Dakota