Art teacher Betsy Thaden and Nuri Oncel hold paintings created by students in her class at Red River High School in Grand Forks. Oncel provided images of atoms and molecules to spur the students' creative instincts ― and perhaps more curiosity about science as well.
UND Top News
- UND communication scholar publishes on 'digital divide'
- Renowned composer, Grand Forks native hosting public events at UND this week
- UND CEM to be honored at 2014 World Oil Awards
- UND on top-20 list of most affordable online schools
- UND's Nonprofit Leadership Program hosts first Nonprofit Opportunity Fair