Art teacher Betsy Thaden and Nuri Oncel hold paintings created by students in her class at Red River High School in Grand Forks. Oncel provided images of atoms and molecules to spur the students' creative instincts ― and perhaps more curiosity about science as well.
UND Top News
- UND awarded training grant to address substance abuse/dependence
- Dalrymple Names VandeWalle Recipient of Roosevelt Rough Rider Award
- Engineering and Mines announces a $1-million impact gift
- Chester Fritz Library extends December hours for students
- UND Student Success Center adds Veteran Lounge, includes veteran coordinator