Esther Wadsworth Hall Wheeler, who was denied a Harvard diploma in 1921 (Harvard did not officially confer a degree to a woman until 1963), spent most of her brief professional career in Grand Forks. The Esther Wadsworth Hall Wheeler Research Award honors her legacy.
UND Top News
- UND awarded training grant to address substance abuse/dependence
- Dalrymple Names VandeWalle Recipient of Roosevelt Rough Rider Award
- Engineering and Mines announces a $1-million impact gift
- Chester Fritz Library extends December hours for students
- UND Student Success Center adds Veteran Lounge, includes veteran coordinator