Esther Wadsworth Hall Wheeler, who was denied a Harvard diploma in 1921 (Harvard did not officially confer a degree to a woman until 1963), spent most of her brief professional career in Grand Forks. The Esther Wadsworth Hall Wheeler Research Award honors her legacy.
UND Top News
- UND receives CACUBO 'Best Practice Award' for paperless accounts payable
- Another UND student wins national music therapy award
- International paleoanthropologist and curator to present anthropology lecture at UND
- Lecture on art, architecture of S.E. Asia is Nov. 6
- UND-led Steel Pan Ensemble to play at the Chester Fritz Auditorium on Monday, Nov. 17