Maya stucco glyphs displayed in the museum at Palenque, Mexico. UND Languages Professor Paul Worley promotes living oral languages, histories in Latin America.
UND Top News
- UND enrolls its most academically prepared, most diverse freshman class; Work to keep last year's freshman class pays off with near 80 percent retention rate
- Norwegian Ambassador Kåre R. Aas visiting UND
- Arts & Sciences meets dean's challenge for Writer's Conference funding
- UND again named a 'Military Friendly School'
- UND will expand its global education and research engagement