Maya stucco glyphs displayed in the museum at Palenque, Mexico. UND Languages Professor Paul Worley promotes living oral languages, histories in Latin America.
UND Top News
- University of North Dakota Founders Day 2015: Collaboration Award
- University of North Dakota Plays Host to ND FIRST LEGO League Championship Tournament (Feb. 7, 2015)
- University of North Dakota Receives Valuable 82-Year-Old Pottery from Fine Arts Club of Fargo (2015)
- University of North Dakota's State of the University Address by President Robert O. Kelley 2015
- University of North Dakota Art Collections: From Rembrandt to Picasso and Beyond, Opens Feb. 5, 2015