Maya stucco glyphs displayed in the museum at Palenque, Mexico. UND Languages Professor Paul Worley promotes living oral languages, histories in Latin America.
UND Top News
- New art exhibit celebrates works by famed French artist Daumier
- Sandra Mitchell named Associate Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion
- International Studies hosts talk about work, play in oil patch
- UND named a 'green college' again by The Princeton Review
- Myrdal's personal papers available for research in UND special collections