Maya stucco glyphs displayed in the museum at Palenque, Mexico. UND Languages Professor Paul Worley promotes living oral languages, histories in Latin America.
UND Top News
- UND Time-Out Week Opening Ceremony and Time-Out Wacipi Opening Night Highlights (2016)
- UND First Lady Nancy Schafer is Keynote Speaker at Women for Philanthropy Luncheon (Highlights)
- UND Men’s Hockey National Championship Celebration at Engelstad Arena (Highlights: April 11, 2016)
- UND Graduates Hajdu, Schlossman, Miller Prepare to Work at 2016 NCAA Frozen Four
- UND Men’s Hockey Head Coach Brad Berry on Going to NCAA Frozen Four (2016)