- Areas of Study
- About A&S
- Faculty & Staff
- Cultural Initiatives
- Research Initiatives
- English Minor
- Linguistics Minor
- Certificate in Writing & Editing
- English +
- Admission Requirements
- How to Apply
- Degree Requirements
- Graduate Courses
- Teaching Assistantships
- English Graduate Student Association
Composition Director (Administrative)
I received my BA in English with a minor in education from Louisiana College in 1999 and my MA in English with a Specialization in TESL/Applied Linguistics from Iowa State University in 2001.
My recent publications include:
- Zerr, Jessica M. and Ryan Zerr. "Learning from Their Mistakes: Using Students' Incorrect Proofs as a Pedagogical Tool." PRIMUS, Vol. 21, No. 6. (2011): 530-544. Print.
- Zerr, Jessica. "The Love I Choose." This I Believe: On Love. Ed. Dan Gediman, with John Gregory and Mary Jo Gediman. New Jersey: Wiley, 2011. Print.
- OID Summer mini-grant award 2012: "Redesigning the extended research project for English 125."
- Teaching Consultant, Red River Valley Writing Project, 2004-present.
- Assistant Director, Red River Valley Writing Project, Fall 2003-2012.