- Areas of Study
- About A&S
- Faculty & Staff
- Cultural Initiatives
- Research Initiatives
- Alpha Pi Omega Sorority (APiO)
- Criminal Justice Honor Society (Alpha Phi Sigma)
- Criminal Justice Association (CJA)
- Native Americans into Criminal Justice Association (NACJA)
- Community Violence Intervention Center (CVIC)
- Criminal Justice Links
- National Calendar of Crime Victim Assistance-Related Events
Graduate Program of Study Forms
This form should be completed by students in the program during the first two weeks of the semester in which you plan to take the exam (s). This form should be complete each time a comprehensive exams is going to be taken.
All comprehensive exams, with the possible exception of the area of specialization exam, are scheduled to take place on the UND campus on Reading and Review Day and/or the Monday immediately following. Each exam will be proctored and will start promptly at 8am and continue until 5pm with the time 12- 1 allowed for lunch/break.