- Areas of Study
- About A&S
- Faculty & Staff
- Cultural Initiatives
- Research Initiatives
- Criminal Justice Honor Society (Alpha Phi Sigma)
- Criminal Justice Association (CJA)
- Native Americans into Criminal Justice Association(NACJA)
- Community Violence Intervention Center (CVIC)
- Criminal Justice Links
- National Calendar of Crime Victim Assistance-Related Events
B.S. in Criminal Justice Studies (B.S.C.J.S.)
PERSPECTIVE STUDENTS looking for information about degree requirements should visit the program page for information about four year plans. Visit the online course catalog for descriptions of courses offered as part of the major and minor in Criminal Justice Studies.
CURRENT UND STUDENTS looking for information about degree requirements should visit with an advisor by contacting the department. Stop by our office in Columbia Hall, room 1101 or give us a call at 701.777.2066.