- Master's Program
- Master's Program Effectiveness
- Doctoral Program
- Meet Your Advisors
- Course OfferingsApply NowFAQsSchool of Graduate StudiesGraduate Program Background Check
- Toddler Language Circle
- Language & Literacy Group
- PARIS Literacy Group
- Cleft Lip and Palate Clinic
- Summer Clinic
- Summer Language Processing Camp
The department of Communication Sciences and Disorders and the UND Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic is located in Montgomery Hall, room 101. Montgomery Hall is building #81 (9-F) on the campus map.
Visitors can park at the visitor's parking lot. Information about parking can be found here.
Additional parking information is available on the Parking Office webpage as well.
A small number of parking spaces are available near Montgomery hall exclusively for the patients. A special parking permit is required to park in this patient parking lot. Visitors will be ticketed for parking in the patient parking lot; we recommend that all visitors use the visitor's lot.