- Areas of Study
- About A&S
- Faculty & Staff
- Cultural Initiatives
- Research Initiatives
- Master's Program
- Doctoral Program
- Meet Your Advisors
- Student Outcome Data
- Course Offerings
- Student Handbook
- Apply Now
- School of Graduate Studies
- School of Graduate Studies Forms
- Background Check
- Toddler Language Circle
- Language & Literacy Group
- Performance and Recovery in Stroke (PARIS) Groups
- Cleft Lip and Palate Clinic
- Summer Clinic
- Chester Fritz Library Speech- Language Materials
Graduate School Background Check
The University of North Dakota has partnered with Verified Credentials to manage the CSD graduate program background check requirements.
Note for students from Canada: Use your passport number where a social security number is required.
To access Verified Credentials go to: scholar.verifiedcredentials.com/und
How It Works:
1. Enter code for the program above the "Get Started!" button on the right side of the page.
Background Check Update
2. Create an account.
3. Enter all required information.
4. Provide supporting documentation.
5. Track your progress.
6. Information will automatically be shared with UND.
If you have any questions, the Verified Credentials Client Services Team is ready to assist you. Please call a representative at 800.938.6090 or email at ClientServices@verifiedcredentials.com.